Northeast Regional Board
A Fellowship of Christian Athletes Leadership Board is a volunteer group of leaders in a community or region who love Jesus Christ, care about coaches and athletes, and recognize the incredible platform that athletics provides to impact their area for Jesus Christ. They willingly invest their time, influence, effort, expertise, and finances to see that happen and encourage others to join in the effort.
- Agree with and support the vision, mission and values statements, and the statement of faith.
- Commit to pray for the ministry.
- Commit to put forth best effort to participate in meetings.
- Experience the ministry by attending an FCA camp or huddle group meeting within the first 12 months of being on the board.
- Commit to put forth your best efforts to give or raise $5,000 annually for FCA.
- Serve for three years with a potential second term of three years should that be desired and met with Board approval.
We would be honored to talk to people interested in being considered to serve as a NE Region Board Member.